Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life.....

Hey guys, thought I would drop by a little note since it has been FOREVER since my last post. I have been having issues with my camera, therfore no random pics of stuff. Thaddeus and I have both been busy with work and church. We are excited that we have had our brother in law working on our basement and it is coming along quite nicely. I will see if I can get some pics up of the progress this week. We will be really glad when it is finished. Not much new here, the weather is starting to warm up and my plants are starting to come to life. I had surgery in early January and I have been recovering really well. I have been SUPER busy at work hiring lots of poeple for different companies(it has been exciting that we have jobs for people), in this economy. Thaddeus has also been super busy with his work. I am excited to head to Seattle in a couple weeks with my sister for a mini weekend vacation. Besides that not much else is new we have just been spending time with family and friends. I would love to hear from you so drop me a note!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate Wendt said...

Ashleeey! It is so good to hear from you and I am really excited to know that the surgery went ok. I know that you guys are both so busy so I hope that you can take an extra relaxing break with your sister.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Hey girl! Didn't know about your surgery- hope all is well! Sounds like work is good- I'm so glad! Nice to have the flowers coming to life, isn't it!? Love you!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home