Saturday, September 19, 2009

Leentje's go group!

Some of you may know I have been helping out with Leentje's go group from church(a group of just newly seventh grade girls). They decided before they went back to school they would like to have a camp out in my backyard. Here a lot of them all crammed in one tent. It was a lot of fun to have a campfire, scavenger hunt and sleeping under the stars!A view from my porch.

Although I think they were up until 3 in the morning(hopefully they were far enough down there that my neighbors didn't here). It was really a lot of fun. Some of the girls had never been camping before so it was fun to give them a small taste of what it is like. We roasted hot dogs and smore on the fire and told stories!!!
And yes, I slept in a tent as well


2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

good one and what does Leentje mean?!

4:37 PM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

laughing I had no idea what I was looking at until I read your post! I'm sooooo behind on putting stuff up ... glad to hear all is well with you guys! we all miss you guys especially the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home