Saturday, September 19, 2009

Beach House

I know it has been awhile. I decided I would try to catch up on some of the last couple months. The beginning of August we were able to have a family reuinion at the beach in Newport/Balboa Beach California. It was a ton of fun and a great relaxing vacation. I took loads of pictures so I though I could share a few. Below is my grandma and my cousin's daughter Leentje. It was really nice while we in Cali to be able to see Thaddeus' sister Mary Beth and her daughter Sanali, we were able to stay a night at their house and then she came up and stayed a night with us at the beach.

The beach and the pier at night.

We were also able to visit Disneyland one day while we were there which was a blast. Here is my sister and I in line for Thunder Mountain.


We were really excited to ride Space Mountin. This is when we were in line for that.



This is a picture of my fam on the pier!








Thaddeus and his best bud Cole, my cousin's son(with Leentje's stylish glasses on).

We are definitely considering getting another beach house for next year and hopefully some of our friends can join us!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

YAY an update!!! Beach House looks incredible! We were thinking of doing something like that on the east coast this year but our group of friends here couldn't get our acts together in time. :)

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home