Friday, March 27, 2009

HOUSE

Alright guys here are the pics of the house. I tried to do my best on getting multiple views so you can experience it all. Unfortunately for you I have left out the pics of the basement. That is what I call our work in progress. Maybe when we finish it up I will show before and after pics. Basically downstairs there is a huge family room (with a 1960s carpeted bar currently), a gas fireplace, two rooms/a bathroom and a huge closet. The upstairs and yard definitely need some tender loving care. We are alos planning some major curb appeal for the front. But here you go for now!!!!


A view from the road. Another view more of the carport.
A view from the front porch


A frontal look from the front porch


A look to the right from the front porch. A huge beautiful Blue Spruce.







4 Comments:

Blogger Family of 5 said...

Your house is awesome! I love the inside with the wood floors. Uggh carpet can be yucky. Granite counter tops are real nice and thats a sweet little sink bowl you guys have there. I bet the back yard is beautiful in the summer with that stream running thru it. You will have a lot of fun decorating it ! Congrats you two!

9:53 PM  
Blogger melissa o said...

Yay! I love it!!!!! I LOVVVVVE the tin backsplash!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

How fun, your first house!!! Congrats, guys! I love the hardwood floors and crown molding. The upstairs/kitchen/bedrooms/bath look so nice! Have fun getting settled, decorating, and working on weekend projects. And thanks for taking all of the pictures. You give a great idea of the property and house with all of the views. The wait was worth it! We miss you!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Nate Wendt said...

What an awesome yard. With all the practice Thaddeus got from our dad he will have it whipped into shape in no time. You guys got a great deal on it. I bet it is so exciting.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home