Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Layton Christian Academy

High School Tag
I got tagged to do this High School survey thingy by Nate and thought, what the heck, it is slow at work and I have time. Why not travel back in time to my High School Days.

Layton Christian Academy

1. Did you date someone in high school? lol, wow I would really like to skip this question. There is always the question of what do you consider dating, lol, I dated a few.

2. What kind of car did you drive? Since my mom taught at the elementary school I rode with her a lot of the time in a Pontiac GrandAm. My senior year I was able to drive my lovely 2001 Honda Civic. I loved it and still do. (not fun when the idiot hit me in the parking lot when it was only 2 weeks old).

3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Oh yeah, I took it at a local High School. It was funny to be in the same class with a kid that used to call me Ashley weird last name in Elementary School.

4. Were you a party animal? As much as you can be at a private school.

5. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so. I think some people may have said that because I hung out with all the guys. But that was more because all the girls were moody and the guys were a lot more fun.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None of them!

7. Were you a nerd? No, I may have gotten good grades but definitely not the nerd of the class.

8. Did you ever get expended or expelled? No, just kicked out of class a lot for too much talking.

9. Can you still sing your fight song? I honestly don't even think we had a fight song.

10. Who were your favorite teachers? I loved most of my teachers but Mr. Parker, Mr. Hembrock, and Mr. Martin were some of my favorite.

11. Where did you sit at lunch? I moved around from day to day. I enjoyed hanging out with the guys at lunch a lot. They were pretty funny.

12. What sports did you play? lol, the question more is what I did not play. I played basketball, volleyball, cross country, etc.

13. Were you on any varsity teams? I was on the Varisty basketball and volleyball teams. Regions Champs!!!! I miss my best gal pal in sports Megan!

14. School mascot and colors? An Eagle, Maroon and silver. GO EAGLES!

15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? I didn't really go to homecoming(we didnt really have on per say) but I did go to a couple of dances. I went with Matt and Robby.

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I loved High School but I am also glad that part of my life is over.

17. What do you remember most about graduation? I was the first graduate of the first graduating class. What, what!

18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Didn't have one, I always was at school. I remember one day we skipped classes to meet this guy I liked at the time and then the principal found out and lectured us when we got back. But I got out of getting in any real trouble.

19. Were you in any clubs? Hmm, good question. I am sure I was but my brain is at a loss currently.

20. Have you gained weight since then? lol, yeah lets not talk about that.

21. Who was your prom date? Like I said I went to dances but can't distinguish who for what.

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I would actually love to that would be really fun.

23. Did you have a job while in high school? No, I was too busy with sports and Early College.

I tag: Melissa, Claire, Amy B., Tanya, and Natalie

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate Wendt said...

Special! I can't believe you did that tag and that I actually did it too and tagged you. I guess we are two bored people at work, sometimes. Wow! You got around in High School, I had no idea ;)

7:58 PM  
Blogger Family of 5 said...

Lol, Nates always has a good comback huh? Glad those days are done with now! You guys rarely put up pics but when you guys have a baby you are going to be throwing up more pics than we do :)

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home