Monday, December 08, 2008

SNOW

It is pretty crazy that today is December 8th and besides one freak snowstorm the beggining of October we have gotten nothing in the area of whiteness. I am now partially happy partially not happy to report the white stuff is falling outside. Although the forecast looks slim for not really getting alot over the next two weeks leading up to Christmas, that can always change. I will post some pics later when I get home. ( I don't have my camera cord at work). I also have some pics I took from this weekend to share.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate Wendt said...

I want snow, lots of snow.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Yay snow! I don't think we'll get much of it around here, so we're both hoping it is white white white while we're there!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home