Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow and Good Food

This is what it looks like currently outside. I am afraid to say the snow has finally come and looking at the forecast for the week I don't know if it is going to stop anytime soon. Last night one of the guys Josh (Thaddeus's brother) works with invited us over for a big celebration at their house. They are very Catholic and were celebrating Mary's birthday. It was a lot of fun to get to see a different culture. We ate a lot of fresh tortillas, rice, beans, pork, goat and lamb. It was delicious!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah's said...

The other meat was actually pork...but delicious all the same.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Family of 5 said...

I miss snow, I can't remember the last time I saw any. Well at least you guys will be having a nice white Christmas. Thank you again for the presents everyone sen, you guys are the best :)

2:10 PM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

wow!! the cajon pass got snow and Brad & Dave couldn't go to work today... it's raining here lots!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

I am SOO happy about the snow! I just hope our flight can make it from here to Cincinnatti, and then from Cinci to UT, and otherwise, SNOW AWAY BABY!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home