Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just for you Amy!!!

I just had to write this post just for Amy. Today Thaddeus and I got new cell phones. Thaddeus has been very busy with his new law office and shuffling between his office and the courthouse. He has been searching for over a month now and researching what phone would be the best to have with internet/web calendar capabilities. After a long search he settled on the iphone. Yes, many of you are saying that sounds cool, great. But considering this post is just for Amy it is hilarious. I can remember many a times sitting at the Butchers house and Thaddeus and Amy fighting over MACs, ipods and anything else made my Apple. I just thought Amy might get a kick out of the fact that Thaddeus is now a proud owner of an Apple product.
I also would just like to say it is pretty freaking sweet. There are all sorts of functions on it and it is just fun to play around with. I got a new phone as well. Although I would have loved the iphone at this point we are not made of money and I can't justify the monthly media charge! I got a new Samsung Propel, which will do just fine for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

Can't believe I am posting before Amy (it might be considered bad taste) but I couldn't help myself.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH/

I knew the day would come. Sweet justice Ames.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh, yes, Melissa. Sweet justice it is. I'm typing this from my iBook as we speak...I'm so happy Thaddeus has decided to join the world of Apple owners. And of course, the iPhone is brilliant and I want one so much, but sadly, we aren't made of money either. Bummer. Send my love to Thaddeus and tell him that I am proud of him!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home