Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Party

Last weekend was the Christmas Party for Thaddeus office. It was a lot of fun. We had it over at the other attorney he works with house. She had this enormous beautiful tree. I won this hat and nose in the White Elephant game and then my sweater is a hideous design I made. I attached red bows and jingle bells to it. I didn't win the contest but I did jingle all night long!
We had a visit from Santa Clause and here is Thaddeus getting his gift. Awesome Santa!




3 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

The pic of Thaddeus on Santa's lap is PRICELESS.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Family of 5 said...

Too funny, santa looks like he is fakin that smile :)

2:13 PM  
Blogger Nate Wendt said...

That outfit you have on Ashley is, um, special. Santa definitely looks like that photo was taking way too long, Thaddeus, you need to get deeper into the lap not sit on the poor man's knee-cap.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home