Sunday, October 26, 2008

Washington

I know it has been forever. Thaddeus and I traveled to Washington a few weeks ago to hang out with my sister and help her pack up and move back to Utah. I know crazy isn't it. Natalie has not lived in Utah in 10 years. It was fun to get to see where she has spent a lot of her time these last couple of years while in school and now while working. We flew into Seattle and then drove back to her place. I had to take the picture below especially for Amy. This is the first original Starbucks. This is my sister and I in Seattle in front of Pikes Place Market.
On the drive back to Utah we stopped at Multinomah Falls. It was very pretty. The scenery all over the place was breathtaking. Of course it rained the entire time we were there so that was kind of a bummer but beautiful none the less.


Here is Thaddeus and I at Gas Works Park looking at Seattle.

Here is my sister and I. We rode on a ferry from Seattle to Bremerton and then drove the rest of the way. This is Seattle in the background.




Overall we had a really fun time. It was nice to get a little bit of a break. We haven't really had a true vacation for a long long time so it was nice.



3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Can I just say how much I appreciate all of the photos from the trip in which you're holding a coffee? Coffee, coffee, coffee!! I suppose some day I'll have to take a trip to the Starbuck's Mecca! :0) We love you guys and are praying for you!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Hey now! It may have rained every day, but not all the time every day, notice those pictures without jackets! :)
I'm glad you posted an update...

10:27 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Ah, my favorite place, I will be visiting there soon! :)

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home