Monday, September 22, 2008

Women's Retreat!

A few weekends ago I was able to travel to Las Vegas to go to a womens conference. It was my mom and I and two other of my moms friends. (We often go golfing together with our husbands). It was an awesome conference. We had Beth Moore, Kay Arthur and Priscilla Shirra as speakers. I definitely reccomend all of them if you ever get a chance to hear them live. What is a trip to Las Vegas without finding an In-N-Out to eat at. OH YEAH, it had been so long but still tasted so good.
Kind of a random thing. The two women with my mom and I are germaphobes, lol. They literally brought a plastic bag to put the remote control in at the hotel so they wouldn't have to touch it. It cracked me up so much I had to take a picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

So even though I don't eat meat anymore - guess what I dreamed about the other night? A burger. Could have been In-N-Out... :)

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home