Monday, September 22, 2008

Forever and ever, I KNOW!

I know, I know it has been forever and ever since I updated. I keep meaning to and just busy myself with other things. Below I have a few posts from what I have been doing these past few months. Mostly I have just been busy working. I am very excited to announce officially in words on my blog (although the ticker on the side of the screen makes it obvious) that I am indeed pregnant. Thaddeus and I and the rest of my family are super excited. I am currently over the 15 week point and I am feeling great. I have been very blessed not to be sick at all and have only experienced some massive tiredness. We do not know the sex of the baby yet but do hope to find out at my next appointment which will be on October 1st. Hopefully the baby cooperates. I would love to hear your guesses. I have not done much shoppping yet, mostly because I feel like it is eons away(my due date is March 13th) and there is not a whole lot of gender neutral anything. I will hopefully take pictures from my ultrasounds soon so you can see the baby a little more up close and personal. They do an ultrasound every time I go in and then record it all on a DVD for me it is pretty sweet. It was amazing to see the baby go from a dot inside a blob to actually being able to see the head, body, legs, etc. Many of you have asked about pictures of me and a possible baby bump. I thankfully have not gained too much weight yet but Thaddeus did say to me this morning that he thought I was getting a cute baby bump. So I guess I will take pictures and those will be soon coming. Don't get too excited (it more just looks like I put on a few lbs in my middle section). Well I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to be better about posting here in the future.

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! I had just about given up on ever checking your blog again. Way to go on the updates! Maybe you should wait to take a baby bump picture until I see you first.... :)

7:54 PM  
Blogger melissa o said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! I am sooo excited to see cute pregnant pictures!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

FINALLY!! Could it have been any longer??? Way to go on updates! Happy pregnancy officially!! Can't wait to buy you lots of fun baby stuff (because I don't get enough of it at home!). :0) Can't wait to see prego pics and hear more updates as you hear more news. Miss you! (and yeah for a byerly's maybe--or it could be lund's too)!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home