Friday, February 01, 2008


Sorry it has been so long since I last posted. I was very blessed to apply, interview, and start a job all within the same week. I have now officially been there just over two weeks and I am really enjoying it. There is a lot to learn but I feel as if I am catching on. Please continue to pray for Thaddeus as he continues to study for the bar. It is now less than a month away.
I thought I would share this lovely picture of the mountains I took last weekend. Since then we have had three more storms. It seriously does not seem to want to stop snowing and last night we had another 10 inches. It has been great to get all the moisture to possibly get us out of the drought Utah has been in for a few years but is not always the most fun to drive in.
My friend Amy had her beautiful twin daughters a little over a week ago and they are doing well. Their names are Elyse and Felicity. They were 3 lbs and 3 lbs 7 ounces at birth and are simply adorable. Check out pictures of them by clicking The Butchers on the left of the page.
I hope everyone is doing well, can you believe it is already February? More pictures are soon to follow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate Wendt said...

We got snow last night too but it wasn't even close to an inch. I kinda miss all that snow.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Hey! I'm so glad you have a job and are enjoying it! have you ever gotten your christmas present? hehe... if not start bugging Kel! I guess if all else fails I'll get it back from her in April and hand deliver it :) Happy Thursday!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home