Thursday, January 03, 2008

The last few weeks...

I know it has been quite awhile since I last posted. Thaddeus and I have been quite busy. I finished up work on December 14 and Thaddeus finished up school on the 15th. We then packed up the moving truck and moved out on the 16th. We stayed overnight at my grandparents in Iowa that night and then drove all the way back to Utah the following day. We decided to press on with the driving to avoid some snow storms. My sister then arrived in Utah on Thursday and my mom was off school then as well. We had a wonderful Christmas spending time with my sister and parents and Thaddeus's brothers. We were very happy to see Sam, Thaddeus's youngest brother who was back in town. He is in the Army. My sister had to fly back to Washington on Christmas Day and then two days later Thaddeus and I took a trip with his brother and his wife to Moab, Utah. It was colder than we expected but we still were able to get in a good hike.


When we returned to Utah we were able to get in some bowling with the family. My mom bought my dad, Thaddeus, her and me bowling shoes. The below picture shows the three of theirs because mine had not come in yet. They have since arrived and are an awesome metallic purple. (I will post a picture later of them)
We have been quite busy for the last couple of weeks and it seems to continue. Thaddeus has begun studying dilligently for the Bar exam which is on February 27th and 28th and I have begun looking for a job. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I am hoping to send out a picture with our new address and a letter detailing this past year, look for it in a mailbox near you. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Yay for an update!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home