Friday, November 23, 2007

Shopping

As many of you may know Thaddeus and I love to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. We woke up early Thanksgiving morning and went out in search of a newspaper to check out the ads. Since we were not in the market for anything in particular we decided to do something a little different this year. Normally we scan the sales and then get up really early the day after Thanksgiving. This year we heard that the outlet mall (about 30 minutes away) was having a sale starting at midnight. So instead of waking up at 4 am or so we instead went to the outlet sales at midnight and then went home and slept in. Let me tell you I love Banana Republic. Normally, as many of you may know, I am way to frugal to justify spending big money on things but I went in there and not only was it a outlet store so things were cheaper but then I went to their clearance area in the back which was cheap and then for the sale (which was midnight to 8 am) everything in the store was 40% off. IT WAS AWESOME. I got quite a few things at a magnificent deal. They are pictured below. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Kind of hard to see all my great deals. I got 7 pairs of dress pants/capris/shorts. 4 sweaters, 2 shirts, and a tanktop. LOVE IT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Oooh excellent! I love outlets! I've been wanting to go to the one in PC. And a SALE at the outlets, YES! Matt and I talked about how you guys would be getting up early to shop- we were in the middle of Kansas so did no such thing, but we did think of you guys :) Glad you got to do the night time route.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home