Sunday, November 18, 2007

Not much new going on here. Thaddeus and I are busy as usual. We have packed up one room so far and are starting to pack little things here and there. We are now officially one month away from the move. Can you believe it? Thaddeus and I are still in shock at how fast the time has flown by. I have given my notice at work and officially have 18 days of work left. YEAHHH. I have really enjoyed my job at NKA, PLLP but I am definitely ready for something new and we are excited to get back to Utah. Please pray as Thaddeus and I both search for jobs. As of yet the weather has held out but please also pray for continued good weather. Minnesota has yet to get any snow accumulation (just sprinkes here and there). We are hoping that this will continue until after we are off the road and safe in Utah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home