Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hartley

This past weekend Thaddeus and I went down to Hartley, Iowa to see my grandparents and family. The following pictures are in no real particular order. Below is the Ethanol Plant. Can you believe it Hartley, a town so small is getting an entire Ethanol plant built in it. They were very excited when they chose Hartley and it is quite a large operation going on. My cousin Paul shot this deer with a bow. He was very excited. As you can tell this is after they strung it up and cleaned it out.
Some old pics of my dad. Bonus points if you can find my dad.
More pics of my dad when he was little.
And one more.
The famous Hartley watertower. There are even hearts on the two sides of it. hehe
My uncle Rod's new house.
Beautiful kitchen.

Big room in basement. Can you believe it? No one is really sure where it came from but there is a peacock that hangs out down the street from my grandparents house. RANDOM.


2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Geeze Ash! You had to put the bloody deer on there....
but I do love the pics of Dad!

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy you got to spend time with your grandparents. Grandpa and I are unpacked and enjoying Az.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home