Monday, October 08, 2007

Moving up in the world.

I moved to a new office on Friday. It has a window view on the 46th floor. This is the view from the door. That is my desk. (my desk is actually going to extend into a u-shape but it is not all put together yet) This is a view from my chair. If I am sitting in my chair and I look to my left, this is what I see. I prefer to look out like this as opposed to down (kind of scary).
This is a view over the top of my computer. You can see a few lakes and south Minneapolis.
This is a view to the left and middle. That is 35 W S. I can see all the traffic.

4 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Wow!
1-I can't believe you have your desk that close to the window, miss afraid of heights
2-what a view!...
3-somebody must like you

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that, wow! I thought only the partners had corner windows! They must want to keep you happy! Little do they know about your fear of heights! I guess that is one way to get over it! I don't think I would get anything done. I'd be looking out the window all day long! Love, Mom

8:17 PM  
Blogger melissa o said...

Ack - floor to ceiling windows - SCARY! How cool that they gave you a corner office though!!

5:50 PM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

WOW!!!! what a view!!!!
You must have really impressed your bosses!
congrats!!!!
love kel

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home