Monday, October 01, 2007

Hello everybody.

Life in Minnesota has been good. I have been busy at work and Thaddeus is busy finishing up his final semester. He is very excited that he is 11 weeks away from being done. He just sent in all of his stuff for the bar application, which he will take in February. He had an interview last week for a job with the IRS that he is really excited about. We are praying that is where God wants us but we are just waiting and seeing. He will hopefully hear back from them in the next few weeks. I know a lot of people have been asking why the IRS? It is funny but he is actually really excited at the possibility of the job. He would be working with small businesses and they even have an office in Salt Lake. So please be praying for that.

Out weather has been turning colder (although not snowing yet, like in Utah). We have been in the high 60's, low 70s, which I am perfectly fine with. I am hoping the cold holds off for as long as possible. We have been getting a lot of rain but I am glad no snow yet to speak of.

I would love to hear from all of you how things are going. Shoot me an email at wendt@nka.com .

1 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home