Saturday, February 24, 2007

Busy Week!

Last weekend Thaddeus competed in Oregon at the International Moot Court Competition. His team placed Third. This is the highest his school has placed in a number of years so they were very excited. Thaddeus is defintely glad to get this over with and now he can focus more on his classes. I have been busy at work. There was a day this past week where it was 48 degrees. It was so nice to be so warm for once. I finally felt like Spring was coming. Well this weekend ended that, we are supposed to get the biggest snowsotrm in a few years. Possibly 14 inches by the time it is all said and done. I will believe it when I see it though. It is snowing right now but I will post a picture when the storm is all said and done and see if we even got close to that many inches.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate Wendt said...

Nice job Thaddeus, that is awesome you placed third. It looks like there was a ton of people there too.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home