Thursday, October 19, 2006

OFFICIAL Minnesota Residents

I have to say that in the eyes of the University of Minnesota we are now Official Minnesota Residents therefore meaning: IN-STATE TUITION, yippee. We just found out yesterday that we got in-state status for tuition. We will get a refund from this semester and then from now on out will only be charged in state tuition. This was a big relief for Thaddeus and I.

Another great praise that occurred yesterday is Thaddeus picked up a part-time research assistant job to a professor at the law school. I think he will feel good working and making some money. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome! I am glad things are going your way. :)

3:57 PM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

way to go! :) hope that makes things a little easier! :)
I see it's getting cold back there it was 80 by us today :)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Nate Wendt said...

"Get to work, Slave!!!" Hopefully your boss is not like that. Congrats and I'll be waiting for your call.
Nate

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you, I think? Do you really need more work Thaddeus? Glad for the tuition refund! Love, Mom :)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

That is awesome!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home