Saturday, October 07, 2006

Kimberly's Wedding!

Thaddeus and I as many of you might already know traveled to Texas this past weekend for my cousin Kimberly's wedding. It was fun to see family and get to spend time with them. I put up tons of pics so those of you who are family who weren't able to attend could catch up on what happened. This pic is Nat, Thad and I at the rehearsal dinner. My grandma and grandpa at the rehearsal dinner.

A statue in downtown Granbury Natalie and I posed by. We went shopping in downtown Granbury with my mom, grandma, and Linda the day of the wedding.
Me and my cousin Jill's little girl Jessica, she is a cutie!
Thaddeus and I , my cousin Kimberly and her soon to be husband Chad at the rehearsal dinner.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Hulburt's said...

hey ash thanks for sharing all the pictures!! :) natalie if you have different ones you got to put them up! :) love kel

11:07 AM  
Blogger Tanya Wendt said...

Hey man we got a blog set up if you want to check it out.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home