Monday, September 04, 2006

So I know it seems like forever since I last posted. It has been a very busy couple of weeks. My job started two weeks ago today and it is awesome. There are so many fun things and perks about working in an office settggn. (Free pop mahcine-the best). And also of course I am sitting here at home and getting paid for it -yeah for paid holidays.

This last week was a lot of fun Kelli was here and stayed at our place. We did a lot of fun things including the mall ofcourse. Kelli and I also went to Bodyworlds which was way intersting and tons of nights out. It was so good to have someone here from Utah. I love Utah.

I do have to say that the Twin Cities are truly growing on me. There are always a lot of fun things to do . One in particular would be THE STATE FAIR. Yes ladies and gentleman the state fair was this past two weeks it was so much fun -I ATE wayway too much.

Well I will be sharing some pics later on hope you all have an awesome Labor Day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

you are too funny with your "I love Utah." Have fun at the movies and relaxing today! Do you know you posted this 4 times in a row? ha!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear things are going well wih your new job. It is nice that you will finally be able to spend more time with your hubby Give me a call when you make it down south again.
Sally

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley,

It's shari...how have you been?! I hope the job has been treating you great...lord knows mine hasn't! haha

I started school again about 2 weeks ago now or something like that...it's going alright.

well, get back to me!!!

Shari
mxgirl737@gmail.com

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home