Tuesday, August 08, 2006

NEW JOB



I just thought I would write a little about my new job. I am going to be the intake clerk at Nichols, Kaster, and Anderson (http://www.nka.com/). They are an employment law firm in the IDS center (http://www.ids-center.com/ )in downtown Minneapolis. When people call NKA for a lawyer I will be the one they reach. I ask some questions, listen to their case and take down information . I then discuss it with the lawyers and decide if they want to take the case. I am very excited because it is an 8-5 (mon-friday) job with great benefits. I am also very excited to be able to use what I have learned in college and to be doing something I am interested in. I have been happy at Menards but really miss spending time with Thaddeus and being able to attend church every week. I am very excited to see what God has planned for me in this new job.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nate Wendt said...

Congratulations Ashley!!
That sounds awesome and I think that you will do really good at it. Maybe you'll become a lawyer before Thaddeus does. ;-)

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow so you are taken this new job??sounds very intresting!! Best of luck Ashley,tell your hubby hi,cant wait to visit with your mom all day saturday and to have your Dad golf with Daves company sat/with greg and brad.They should have a blast!! ttyl much love Paula

7:54 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

10:17 AM  
Blogger melissa o said...

Wait, I thought they couldn't pay you enough...

Did you decide to take the pay cut?

GOOD FOR YOU! And hooray for better hours!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

no I turned them downand then they called me on Friday and offered me more!-Yippee!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I'm so excited for you! And for a normal schedule! I miss you....

4:54 PM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

congrats ash! I'm so glad you got the JOB!! :) sorry we couldn't see you guys before we left!:( we got to see your mom and dad today tell thaddeus that the guys are golfing at Trilogy in La Quinta.... hope all is well talk to you later
love kelly

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home