Wednesday, June 14, 2006

what up

yeah yeah i know my blogs are kind of boring with no pictures but just wait til Thaddeus gets back you will beg me to stop putting pictures on. Anywho my mom and I are doing well . I unfortunately have been really busy at work . Since our store is now closing in less than a month it is crazy. Right now everything in our store is 20 % off and it will increase as we get closer to closing july 9th. I just found out that on july 10th I will actually report in burnsville(south of the cities) for a store set.(mel, they said i can most likely take a few days off when you come but dont worry about coming straight here -have fun on the way at matts parents.) Anywho I am off to work again the weather is still beautiful here in the mid 70's. My mom and I went to the Mall yesterday it was a lot of fun . Hope everyone is doing well.

2 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

We will be there - hopefully on the 9th or 10th. I have an interview on the 11th - and we're probably leaving the 12th or 13th. Just so you are aware!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

okay awesome let me know because I might be able to get a day off. Otherwise I will at least have the nights off.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home