Tuesday, May 16, 2006

1 year already!

Can you believe that Thaddeus and I have already been married for one year. It has gone by so fast. We have been very busy and very blessed this past year. To celebrate on Sunday, Thaddeus made me dinner(unfortunately I had to work all day). It was very yummy and then today we went out to lunch. It was a cool place called Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery. We sat outside and ate on the street. It was quite fun, and very good food. There are a lot of restaurants that have the outside seating on the street. Tonite we are having some friends over for a bbq, it should be fun. Speaking of bbq don't forget you are all invited when we come to a bbq at 5:30 at my parentals house dont forget!

5 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

I TOTALLY spaced your anniversary...

I am SOOOO sorry! Happy Anni on Sunday!

Love you!

4:53 PM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

I know! I was thinking of you guys on sunday & how fun it was driving out there for the wedding! :)
But i hear you on how time flys!
trust me!
love kel

9:37 AM  
Blogger ι”ι”θΉ„ιŸ³ said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!
Just want to say hi to you and we will miss you guys when you are in town because we will be leaving for Taiwan in June. Saw Ashley's mom and dad on Sunday, they said you are doing great there. I am happy for you. One pic on my blog is your mom holding Tatsuya. Check that out.
Take care.
Marty

12:21 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

yay! I'm so excited to see you!!!! And CONGRATS on your one-year!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Hey! We Are Scientists has a show in Minneapolis on June 23rd!!! You guys should go- I'm sure you can get in for free!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home