Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Not a happy camper


As those of you who know me well might know I hate shopping for sunglasses. I never find ones I am satisfied with and usually end up settling for ones that I can deal with wearing. So when I got in my car yesterday, reached and grabbed my glasses, and crack they broke in half, I was not a happy camper. I tried to find some new ones at Target but I went through the same process of trying on and not liking and I just couldn't make a decision, so currently I am straining my eyes. Here's a pic of the good ole broken glasses! I really could use them because the weather has been in the 70's-haha lol to all you snow bunnies out there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

bummer! I hate shopping for sunglasses, too! Thankfully I have some for my trip tomorrow to Costa Rica! Hopefully I can talk to you before I fly out tomorrow night...

12:00 AM  
Blogger melissa o said...

BUMMER. Breakign sunglasses (or losing them) always makes me SO mad too!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home