Sunday, April 09, 2006

Forever

I know it has been forever since I last wrote. It has been crazy here . I had a really bad cold then I worked two consecutive weeks of 57 hours and then we went to Iowa this weekend to see my grandparents. It has been busy. Thaddeus also finished up his oral argument class. He had to argue a case in front of a real judge against another student in his class. Then the judge critiqued him. The whole class did this against other students and Thaddeus got named best Oral Arguer. It is a really big thing and since he doesnt want to brag I will brag for him. hehe.

I have no pictures to show but I do have to say our weather is great it is supposed to get to 70 tomorrow-yeahhhhhhh finally warm weather.

I was going to tell you all about a fun time we had last week . We went with some friends to this restaurnat called Joe's garage. It was really good food and there was a comedy show at the restaurant. They actually did comedy skits in between the tables. It was such a different, fun experience. It is so amazing how many different and fun things there are to experience in the city.

Hope everyone is doing well, life is busy here in the cities can't wait to see some of you soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

DUDE! That is so Awesome! GO THADDEUS!!!! Also- I'm SO glad that you're getting to enjoy that city- nothing like city life!!! :) Maybe I'm biased...

7:14 AM  
Blogger melissa o said...

That is so cool Ash. SOO great! I am proud of him! (And YOU for being a great supporter and bragger!)

BTW - one Minnesota school turned us down. William Mitchell. And St. Thomas put Matt on a waiting list. SOOO. Maybe God is making this law school thing VERY obvious. I LOOVE you!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

You have to take me to Joe's Garage when I'm out there, sweet!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Nate Wendt said...

Wow, Thaddeus you will be a great lawyer, I can see that. And Ashley, you will be a great AGEMAN which we Japanese call those wives who are good at backing up their husbands to be successful. I am very looking forward to seeing you guys in June.
Natsuko:)

9:09 AM  
Blogger melissa o said...

Uhhh...hellloooooo?

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home