Thursday, April 20, 2006

Death to squirrels

I went downstairs this morning feeling refreshed and ready for another day of work. All of a sudden I glance out at the beautiful day and noticed my tulip bulbs were coming out and opening. Just as I admired their beauty a squirrel came by, grabbed the bulb and took off. I hit the window yelling at it to leave my bulbs alone and then ran out the door and threw my shoe at it. ( I don't think the squirrel was very afraid and have a feeling he will be back with his friends for the rest .) ahhhhhhhhhhhhh DEATH TO SQUIRRELS!

4 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

HAHAHAHA!

DEATH TO SQUIRRELS!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Nate Wendt said...

I have a similar experience as yours with racoons. Squirrels and racoons are sly animals!
Natsuko:)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Get 'em! Make 'em pay!!!!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Shoot, and you were trying to be all domestic and grow something! :)
Have a great birthday next week Ash, I wish I could celebrate with you. I don't even think I'll be able to call you from Costa Rica...but I will if I can! Love you!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home