Sunday, March 12, 2006

????


Well I didn't hear anything about the job on Friday, so I am guessing that I probably didn't get it. oh welll, it was an honor to get an interview. Well the weather here the last couple days has been beautiful it has been 50 and sunny. Crazy, we even had our windows down in the car yesterday when we were driving. The really crazy thing is tonite we are supposed to get the biggest snow storm of the year. So we'll see if that comes true or not. Right now we just barely have a little bit of snow on the grass-hopefully the storm will go around us and it will stay that way. I will keep you updated.

1 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

Yeah for no snow and window-down weather!

I'm hoping for some of that this coming week too.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home