Monday, February 13, 2006

Valentine's Day


Look how sweet, this is what my hubby got me for V-Day even though I told him not to get me anything. Beautiful roses(from Menards of course) hehe and a beautiful card, sorry it is private. But I thought you would like to see the beautiful roses. We had a good weekend just hanging out. Thaddeus did a bunch of hoemwork and I wrote some cards. I hope everyone has a great day. This weekend is supposed to be right around zero or below ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the cold just may hit us finally .

5 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Aw, so sweet! Happy first married Valentine's day!!!

7:22 AM  
Blogger melissa o said...

SOOO SWEEEEEET.

Is it awful that I'm secretly hoping that Matt remembers flowers?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Pretty! Good job Thaddeus!

10:54 AM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

beautiful!! :)

11:43 AM  
Blogger jules said...

those are so pretty! i hope you had a wonderful valentines day!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home