Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Thaddeus's Survey

Four jobs I've had:
Wow, I've had a ton. Here are my four most memorable:
- U.S. Army - Water Purification
- U.S Post Office
- Subway Manager
- DialAmerica Marketing

Four movies I could watch over and over:
Braveheart
Batman Begins
Chronicles of Narnia
Equilibrium

Four places I've lived:
Hinesville, GA
Westpoint, UT
St. Paul, MN
Knoxville, TN
And many, many others

Four TV shows that I love:
BattleStar Galactica
StarGate SG1
StarGate Atlantis
Alias

Four places I've vacationed:
Disneyland, CA - Ashley already forgot about it!
Bighorn Mountains, MT
Moab, UT
Newport Beach, CA

Four of my favorite dishes:
Garndma's S's cheesy potatoes, nothing compares
Lasagna
Curry
Anything else with potatoes

Four sites I visit daily:
LexisNexis (legal research)
Westlaw (legal research)
atwendt.blogspot.com
weather.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
Ogden, UT
Bahamas
Greece
Australia
Anyplace south of here!

Four people who must now do this survey:
Nathaniel
Caleb
Samuel
Joshua
Matt Oholendt - I deserve a fifth since I have four brothers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

What is Equilibrium about? I'm guessing SciFi...

4:32 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

uh-hum....*tink *tink
excuse me, I updated this weekend.......Miss you friends and I hope you are doing well in the cold a** weather! ;)

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home