Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's not that bad


Just so I didn't freak any body out about not moving here or coming to visit , the previous picture is not from Minnesota, just some random pic I found. It is cold but definitely not to that extent. The other day I found these kind of cool magnets at Target so I thought I would share them with you all. They are kind of girly but hey, I thought they were cool . I sent some to a few of you so I hope you enjoy. Well I love you all and hope you are all doing well.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hulburt's said...

Hey yeah I heard you guys are getting it bad! green bay was having a blizzard suppose to get 15 in of snow by my sisters they were suppose to get 5 in of snow! Plus they are leaving to drive to calif tomorrow morning! i hope they are safe...oh kristy even got into a car accident tonight on the way home from work ICE! she is OK but think her car is totaled!!! she hit another car too they are both OK.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home