Thursday, February 02, 2006

I am so clumsy!


This picture would definitly be a representation on the reason not to drive while attempting to dip and eat chicken fingers with honey mustard sauce (don't worry I did not take this pic while driving, I wiped off the sauce and then took this when I got home).


Yet more proof of my clumsiness, this woudl be tomato sauce while I was cooking dinner(good thing it matches my red shirt).

Hope everyone is having a great day. I had the day off today and have been lazy. I am now off to the gym to meet up with Thaddeus. I need to work off all my couch potatoness for the day.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoy all the posts you have put up lately, they really brighten my day! I am definately going to start a blog when we move. That is great that you 2 have met some nice couples, your social calendar sounds fuller than mine, that is for sure! Take Care!
Sally

4:01 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

That's my sister, the spill queen!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

I am so glad we got to talk last night! you go girl with the gym! I was bad AGAIN tonight... had Wendy's... hehe! Hope you and Thadd had a great workout!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Nate Wendt said...

Welcome to my world, Ashley. I am so clumsy that Nate won't let me borrow his white shirts anymore. Now I have two wild sons so I can blame my clumsiness on them...hahaha.

Natsuko:)

10:20 PM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:48 PM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

I'm the same way Ashley! Brad says I'm lucky if I make it away from a meal without getting something on my top!!! LOL
Love ya Kelly

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home