Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hola


Hey guys I am proud to say that we finally have the internet at our apartment. Yeahhhhhhhhh , we hooked it up last night and it is working beautifully. I am also proud to say I passed my sixth month review so yeah I get a raise. It's only 10 cents but hey every little bits helps. I had the day off today and am not really up to much. basically staying inside to avoid the cold. Tomorrow the high is supposed to be 0. Yes that is right the high is 0!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH I am ready for summer! At least it is not as cold as the above picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

Hey lady...

I miss you. I am on the east coast...

Those magnets are SUPER cute. And I MISS YYOOOUUU!

I love you, and hooray for the pay raise! (And the in home internet! I expect to see alot of updating!)

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home