Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ashley's Survey

I know a survey, my sister made me do it!

Four jobs I've had:

1-Assistant Manager at Menards, Twin Cities, MN
2-Inner-city LA missionary/City Host at CSM
3-Volunteer Director at Weber State University Ogden, Utah
4-Professional corn dog cooker at Weber County Ice Sheet Ogden, Utah (lol I was a cashier and occasionally cooked some corn dogs in the concession stand Thaddeus likes to make fun of me)
5-Sorry about the 5th but I couldn’t leave out working in the athletes tent at the 2002 winter Olympics in Utah.

Four movies I could watch over and over:-Since I am a movie addict this is going to be hard. Trust me there are so many more than 4.

1-Sound of Music ( I basically know every word)
2- How to lose a guy in 10 days
3-Legally Blonde
4-Newsies (Nat and I loved Brooklyn-hehe)

Four places I've lived:

1-St. Paul, MN
2-Los Angeles, CA (in the ghetto)
3-S. Ogden, UT
4-Ogden, UT (technically Washington Terrace)

Four TV shows that I love:--I admit I am an addict, and am recently kind of addicted to reality tv(my husband will attest and roll his eyes)

1-Amazing Race
2-The Biggest Loser
3-Alias
4-Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
5-24 ( I know 5 again)

Four places I've vacationed:

1-Newport Beach, CA
2-Knoxville, TN
3-The Uintahs, Utah
4-Moab, UT

Four of my favorite dishes:
1-Cornbeef Casserole
2-Mac and Cheese
3-Cheese on a Stick from Hot Dog on a Stick
4-Grandma's cheesy potatoes ( I tried to make them and they were good but not as good)

Four sites I visit daily:

1-www.nataliesnotes.blogspot.com
2-www.aol.com
3-www.myfamily.com
4-www.natewendt.blogspot.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1-Somewhere where it is sunny and 75.(preferably in a beach house at Newport Beach)
2-In the bathtub reading a good book.
3-Snowboarding in Utah
4-With my family & friends!

Four people who must now do this survey:

1-Natsuko
2-Melissa
3-Claire
4-Kelly

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

You are a movie "attic"? You make me laugh!
You should fly out here and we can watch Newsies and Sound of Music together and sing every word...

4:31 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

lol I am going to change that I was smokin crack at the time lol

10:58 PM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

hey wow! so now my question is
do you mean me Kelly H.!?? or your frined kelly from the wedding???

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home