Tuesday, February 07, 2006

anywho



Well I just thought I would write and give a big shout out to everyone! How is everyone doing? Life here is going good. It is a little on the chilly side but not unbearable. I had the day off today and was pretty lazy. I added the pictures of the flowers above because I always think blogs are much more fun to look at with pictures. I had to work this past weekend but thankfully my boss let me off a little early for the superbowl. It was a lot of fun. We went over to Thaddeus's friend from the law school, Garrett's house. It is really fun to hang out with him and his wife Lisa. I don't have a lot to share. Work is going well and busy.
-one little rant I will go on, remember when you shop at a retail store even if you are buying something remember that the person there is a human being with feelings and doesn't deserve to get screamed at and treated like they are a ant on the ground-thank you!
lol, anywho hope everyone is doing well, we love and miss you all!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashley I would like to be waited on by you and I would treat you just like a grand-daughter. Where did the pretty flowers come from? Marcia leaves for home tomarrow and I will miss her. Love Grandma

10:06 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Thanks grandma it was tough the guy just kept yelling and yelling I just wanted to cry. The flowers are actually fake and I bought them at Michael's we have a huge Michael's here you would love it!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Retail folk= Human. Check! :) Sorry that happened- I used to get yelled at at the ol' Ogden Athletic Club all the time... I hear you! Hope it doesn't happen again, though I'm sure you dealt with it like a champ!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

There is nothing better than someone yelling at you honestly thinking that what they have done is your fault. Ok, probably not your case, but a little digression of my job??? perhaps, ha ha!
I miss you and I hope that you get some pretty real flowers from the hub hub on V-day! ;)

12:15 PM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

hey sorry to hear you had a bad day! I remember retail! yuck! you just have to put a smile on your face and make sure you don't say what you really think to the customer!! :)
I hope your feeling better! p.s. nice picture
tell thaddeus HI
love ya kelly

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home