Sunday, February 12, 2006

170


yes that is right folks we went bowling last night and I bowled out of my head and got a 170, yes that is right a 170. It was amazing and actually if I would have gotten an easy spare in the 10th I would have gotten another shot and ended up with approximately a 180. It was so so much fun. The weather here is chilly but not out of control all though I see next weekend is supposed to be in the single digits ahhhhhhhh.

Just to let everyone know we have some very good news to share, nonononnononnono not a baby-lol wouldn't that be funny! Anywho Thaddeus got a really great fellowship ( what everyone else calls internship) for the summer and it pays. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, this is such a answer to prayer and he is very excited. It is called the Blackstone fellowship and it is with the Alliance Defense Fund. I am sure he will share more with you about it later. Well I best be going but I will be sure to share some pics with ya' all hehe tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I am sooooo excited for Thaddeus! It will be be a great learning experience into Christian & legal ethics, and the money doesn't hurt either!

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such great news about Thaddeus. Congrats! Look forward to hearing more about it. By the way, the bowler in our family, Ron, was very impressed with your 170!

8:31 AM  
Blogger melissa o said...

BLACKSTONE - I could NOT remember that...

COngrats to him. I wrote a short post about it. Hah.

Miss you!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Nate Wendt said...

Thaddeus, congratulations for the fellowship. I am so happy for you. And I am jelous of your score 170, Ashley. My best score is 144!
Natsuko

4:36 PM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

i can't remember the last time I went bowling! :) sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! :)
way to go thaddeus!!!!!when does thaddeus start his job??
hope work has been better for you!!
I told nat the weather by us has been crazy in the high 80's down the hill and 70's by us....
take care love kelly

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home