Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Well hello, just to clarify we flew into and out of Atlanta when we went to Tennessee. Anywho I hope everyone is doing well. I am currently huuuuuuungry. I worked 6:30-1 and then came to the library so it is currently 2:30 -I am about to go get me sometop ramen-yumyum and only 10 cents( can you tell I am low on the cash flow) lol . Anywho not much new here going on. Thaddeus went back to school yesterday and boy is he enjoying the homework let me tell you. He still hasnt gotten all his grades back yet, so cross your fingers that they are superb! Hope everyone is doing well I will hopefully update tomorrow in response to Melissa and Claires personal photo chellenge. (I know just what everyone wants to see are millions of pictures of my face) but hey bare with me. Well I love you all and will write again soon.
Ashley

3 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Pictures of my Ash-le-re!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Hooray! I'm excited! I love you! When shall we phone date again? I'm sorry that I never called you from like 2.5 weeks ago! What do you think? We need to catch up! Maybe tomorrow since you're off?

5:35 PM  
Blogger melissa o said...

Hey!

Where are the pics of my Ash?

Update my dear! I mean, come on. Like you have anything better to do. (Hah. Hope you caught the joking nature!)

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home