Sunday, January 29, 2006

Record number

I know this is going to be a record number of posts for me in one day. I just have so much to tell you. Last night was a lot of fun . Thaddeus made curry and we had two couples from the law school over. After dinner we played some good ole board games and cards. We played this actually fun game called settlers of catan( Matt you would love it, it is like risk). And then we ended the night with dumy rummy. It was really nice to actually hang out with some girls that are close to my age and not completly stupid and immature. They actually talked about more than just drinking and smoking(unlike all the girls I am in charge of at Menards). Anywho it was really fun and hopefully we can hang out with these couples more in the future. Tonite we are going over to another couple from the law school's place for dinner. They are realy nice to and it should be fun.

5 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

HEY - remember our deal? No friends until Matt and I can get there!

Hah.

Just kidding. I LOVE you

5:12 PM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

I'm glad that you guys are able to hang out with other couples!
We keep having dates with greg & rania but either the kids or greg or raina are sick and we have to postpone it..... but we will see them for sure next weekend SUPER BOWL at Paula's house!!
:)
love ya
kelly

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a record of blogs for you! I just got home from Bellingham, sooo beautiful & nice to get away for the weekend! I will post pics soon, on one of my procradtination breaks from studying, ha! I'm glad you're getting to know some people to hang out with, definitely an answer to prayer. Love you, Natalie (I can't figure out how to use my blogger name when I do this from my PDA)

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my beautiful Granddaughter. Grandpa and I are happy you are meeting some new friends. You and Thaddeus needed that. We are enjoying our time with Marcia and it will all go to fast. We miss both of you very much. Grandma

11:47 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

DUDE. People in Navigators are absolutely OBSESSED with Settlers of Catan! Like, seriously, they play it once a day! I have yet to take the adventure, but I may have to now that you've recommended it!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home