Tuesday, January 10, 2006

it's been awhile


I am going to try to recap the last couple of weeks for you. I have been taking pictures but have just not had time to post anything. We will begin with a few days before Christmas. I was minding my own business driving to school (at 6 in the morning might I add) when what do you know a flat tire. Let's just say there is a long story attached with it but to sum it up -yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I just say discount tire is awesome! It is good to have free tire replacements!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hulburt's said...

i know it's terrible to get a flat tire! I remember the 1st flat tire I ever got was with Paula (I was 17) and we change the tire all by ourselves!!! :) ( I think if I had a cell phone & AAA I would of called someone to do it!!)
kelly :)

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home