Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hello


Well I just thought I would write a little note to say hello. Thank you so much for all your prayers. I got promoted this last week so that was exciting. i got a little pay raise and a big raise in bonuses. Work is going well, busy and sometimes stressful, but overall its a job and a paycheck and pays the rent and food right? Although my job is fairly enjoyable I will repeat yet again I will never work retail for the rest of my life. I think I would build up a desire to hurt people. Customers are CRAZY! I mean I know I do not have the best grammatical English but a customer corrected my English the other day, I was so shocked I just was shocked. I wanted to say to the guy mind your own business and shop somewhere else but instead I just brushed it aside with some nice comment-man am I too nice.
So Thaddeus and I have throughly enjoyed the winter in Minnesota so far . Last week and this week are usually the coldest two weeks of the winter here. They are usually all below zero, we have been around 35-40 all week, and it is also expected for this upcoming week. YEAHHHH!
Thaddeus starts school on Tuesday and already has homework that needs to be done then. He is so excited to get started-hehe! Well here is a cute picture of Devin being silly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home