Sunday, January 29, 2006

Fry sauce anyone?



So on Friday after getting off work and looking forward to my weekend off, I was craving none other than good ole Mickey D fries. Well I caved in considering who knows how long its been since I had been to any fast food restaurant. As I drove throught the drive thru and the lady handed me the bag I heard the infamous words, can i get you anything else. Almost without even thinking it came out-"Can I get some fry sauce?"-right before the words left my mouth I caught myself and said no thank you and drove off. Man I love fry sauce with Mickey D fries. Why cant the rest of the country progress to where Utah is with their fry sauce?

2 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

You may have a surprise on it's way to you tomorrow!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

The sad thing is, there is no longer fry sauce at ol' McD's in Utah! They had anumber that you could call for a while (I think something like 555-sauce, literally) but it is no more! It was truly amazing, so true!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home