Sunday, January 29, 2006

Finally-glamour shots-lol

This is my amazing pictures of myself over the last couple days, I finally did find the camera and was finally able to respond to the challenge set forth by Melissa. So here we go, above would be how i felt when i got home on Thursday after working a 15 1/2 hour day(and wednesday working a 10 hour day). It was great.
This would be my next glamour shot of when I had to get up at 5:30 to be to work at 6:30 the day after my 15 1/2 hour day. It was even greater(I know not grammatically correct) than the previous day.
This is how I felt after being done with work on friday and my excitement over the thought of being able to take a nap. (by this point I was kind of dillusional).
This would be my glamour shot after taking a nap and a great shower(sorry not the best lighting going on-gloomy outside)



Some lovely shots of me above-gosh I am hot-lol!
My beautiful blue blurry eye-just lovely-haha I did it so now you have to leave me alone!!

5 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

I LLLOOOOVVVEEE it. Perfect!

You are beautiful!

5:15 PM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

lol
well I guess you found your camera!!!! :)
the girls liked your pics they thought it was funny! :)
love kelly

5:59 PM  
Blogger Nate Wendt said...

Those pictures make us miss you. I can't wait to see you guys....and Thaddeus too, j/k.

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How we miss our silly, bubbly Ashley! Glad to see you still have that great sense of humor. Don't let the long work hours and busy studying hubby get you down. I love hearing from you guys! Love, Mom

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! So Fun!!!!
xoxox
Sally

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home