Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas

Yes, yes I know for all you faithful bloggers it has been awhile for me. Sorry, it has been so busy here. First I fell down the stairs a(and I swear broke my little toes), then I got a flat tire on the way to work (way fun at 6 in the morning) and now my family is here. Life is good , but definitely keeping us busy. It is good to see family. My dear friend Melissa got me the coolest thing for Christmas, my very own stamp, it is awesome. Thank you thank you, now when I write cards to people they will have our stamp on them . It will aid in my creativity with cards. hehe. Well I best be going, everythign here is going well and Thaddeus is excited to be done with his first semester. Hope everyone has a great Christmas. God Bless,
Ashley

5 Comments:

Blogger Nate Wendt said...

It's about time you posted. That is awesome that Thaddeus is done with his first semester. I'll call you guys later.

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure you are enjoying having your family there! Did you guys go geocaching yet? You have a few days off this week? Congrats to Thaddeus on making it through your first semester!
Sally

7:59 AM  
Blogger melissa o said...

HEYYYY...

You can't update, update CLAIRE, my dear...

YOU LADY Update, update, update!

Love you!

10:00 PM  
Blogger jules said...

im sorry about your little toes, but i am so glad that you are enjoying the holidays!

5:37 PM  
Blogger The Hulburt's said...

hey guys!! how is vacation with your parents and natalie there??
hope you had a good trip to Iowa?!
bet thaddeus is happy just to relax awhile now!
hope you guys have a great new years!!!
kel

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home