Friday, December 02, 2005

Christmas Letter(Part 1)

I have set a goal for myself to get a Christmas letter written this weekend to send out to ya all. Okay now the problem is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what to write, it has been a long busy year. I bought Christmas stationary yesterday and it is so cute and it got me into the mood to write, I just don't know what to actually put down on that paper. Everyone is so creative with their Christams letters, I am not a creative person-ahhhhhhhh. Oh well stay tuned for part two-(the acutal letter) when you get it in the mail.(hopefully before Christmas)

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Hooray! Christmas letter! How fun! Just write what you've done, it's pretty monumental- no need to be creative! Graduating College, Getting maried, Moving across Country, Getting a REAL job, Braving the cold!!!! I can't wait to read it! :)

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home