Friday, December 02, 2005

18

1.The one coffeee I am currently drinking
2.(2.15) THe current price of gas, that just jumped from 1.97 yesterday to this today.
3.What time it is currently
4.How many times it has snowed in the last week.
5.How many hours of sleep I got last night.
6.My grandma's birthday
7.How many squirrels I can see dodging the snow outside.
8.ocho in Spanish
9.How many cents I have in my pcoket
10.Seems to be the correct number of loads of laundry I need to do
11. (7-11) my favorite place to get slurpies-I have not seen any 7-11's out here yet, when summer and humidity come-I will find them!
12. How many hours I worked yesterday!
13. How many now and laters I have had so far.
14. How many minutes I live from Mall of America.
15.How many dollars I put into my gas tank today.
16.blah. blah,blah
17.blah,blah, blah
18. The high temperature for today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

You are too funny! And I'm sure Thaddeus can help you rotate the pictures!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home