Tuesday, December 13, 2005

1 Down 3 To Go





Well, the first final is behind me and I figured I should take a slight reprieve from studying and post my first blog message. I am really burned out on studying and can't wait until this semester is completely finished. It is nice not to have any classes and not to have to try to fill my brain with new material but the studying for the finals is still pretty intense. I am posting a picture with this message which is of my friend Garret studying at a table in one of the UMN law school study areas. Both of us were finishing up some of our last assignments for Contracts and Torts and as you can see, all of our stuff is spread out all over the place. Anyway, I think that I did fairly well on the CivPro exam that I took yesterday. Nothing caught me by suprise so I am sure that I passed the class but I am not sure what kind of grade I will get. I would be happy with a "B". I will try to keep everyone updated on the tortures of law school. Until then, adios amigos.
P.S. I included a picture of Ashley at the lawschool.

3 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

FINALLY. We hear from the silent partner. (Silent but entirely busy?)

Matt and I MISSSSS you both. We're looking into law schools in your area, and that email from Ash will help.

We'll be praying for you.

PS - (almost) ONE DOWN, only FIVE MORE TO GO! (Can you even believe it?)

2:44 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Your place looks great, I wish that you were going to be here for Christmas time, miss you!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Hooray Thaddeus! I'm cheering for ya and praying for you! You can do it! GO TEAM WENDT!!!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home