Saturday, November 26, 2005


Thanksgiving Meal
Yes that is right we made a real thanksgiving meal, just the two of us. It was very yummy and we have tons of turkey left over. It was very relaxing to be able to have a day to sleep in and do nothing but eat, hehe it was great. Can you believe I figured out how to post pictures-I did it! Well things here are going well but frickin COLD! On Thanksgiving Day it was beautiful. I woke up and looked outside to a beautiful, sunny day. The moment i stepped outside my mind changed-I thought my face was going to freeze adn then chip off. It was 11 degrees. Craziness! Well I am off to go take a lovely bubble bath(my favorite). I hoep you all enjoyed the pictures and there are more to come.

3 Comments:

Blogger melissa o said...

Awww.

I love it.

And that turkey looks freaking awesome!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! Next year I will have to cook my 1st turkey since we will be in Alabama! Leftovers will definately make it worth it!
Sally

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey we missed see you two on thanksgiving!
we wished you guys could of made it out the girls were really looking forward to you spending the night! but would of settled for the day! but understand that thaddeus studies comes 1st!! :) well maybe next year!
love kelly

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home