Saturday, November 19, 2005

I know I know what you are saying-FINALLY, you had given up on me and then here I am. Well hello everyone. I am writing you from colllllllllllldddddddd Minnesoooota. Dont forget the ooooo. Hehe. Sorry I haven't wriiten sooner, this last week I worked 55 hours and the week before 71(and I went to a plumbing conference in Eau Claire). Needless to say it has been crazy. I qwill definitely get better at this whole blog thing when I actually have internet at the house. Right now I am currently parked illegal up at the st. Paul campus and am sittign in my car with my laptop getting wireless. lol. Well everythign here is going well and I can now officailyl say I AM A MANAGER. Yes that's right no more tests- I am DONE. yeS!!!!!!!!!!

Well there is so many things about MInnesota I want to show with you , from the plumbing conference two weeks ago to all the cool sites to some cool stuff dowtown. And don't you worry I am going to take my camera along fro the ride. Well I lvoe you all and Thaddeus says hi-everyone at the law school is beginning to stress aobut finals-less than 4 weeks to go, he is still not too stressed, failry relaxed so that great. Love you all. Pictures are soon to come.......

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I am completely amazed you updated! Now I will be waiting to see some pictures...I'm at the Portland airport waiting to take off for Utah! I wish you were coming, too! But I can't wait to see you at Christmas!

2:56 PM  
Blogger melissa o said...

I guess all of us saying UPDATE worked!

Hooray - my Ash-Ash!

Love you. And I am super incredibly looking forward to pictures...

Mel

3:36 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Hooray!

So glad to hear you passed that last test- you rock! Talk to you Monday my deary!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home